Why am I seeing this ad?
An explanation about how Bing delivers targeted ads.
There are several reasons that Bing will show you a particular ad. When you see an ad on Bing, it may be based on one or more of the following:
- The ad is related to your current search
- The topic is similar to something you recently searched
- It's relevant to sites you’ve visited
- The birthdate you shared in your Microsoft account
- The gender you selected in your Microsoft account
- Information you shared with an advertiser, such as signing up for a promotional email
- Information in your LinkedIn profile
Remove cached pages from Bing
Submit a request to remove content from Bing
Report adult or offensive content
Block adult content with SafeSearch